STAR WARS PIZZA: IT’S WHAT’S FOR DINNER
Decorate your pizza like the Death Star and then have R2-D2 once again save the day by cutting it into single servings!
Other pizza topping ideas include:
- Use extra cheese and olives to create Darth Vader’s helmet.
- Use green peppers and mushrooms for Yoda’s head and clothes.
- Use thin strips of bacon and pepperoni rounds to recreate the Millennium Falcon.
- Use sausage, mushrooms, pepperoni, and other toppings to recreate Dejarik, the holo-chess game on the Millennium Falcon.
- Use pineapple and yellow bell peppers to create C-3PO’s head.
This R2-D2-themed pizza cutter plays R2-D2 droid sounds while you’re using it to cut your pizza into enough slices for your whole party. It also includes a loop for hanging and a thumb grip on the handle. Runs on LR41 batteries, which are included. No interface with the central computer required.